This may not be a problem for those with footswitches - as a footswtich can be used to turn the effects on and off - however for those who haven’t invested in a footswitch, there is a fairly simply process that can be followed to “mimic” a footswitch’s function.
1. You’ll need an old 1/4″ TS phone jack with a short length of cable. An old jack is preferable, as following this process will involve cutting the cable up.
2. Cut the cable, giving yourself about 3 inches of cable at the end of the connector.
3. Remove the 2 cables within from their sheath.
4. Plug the cable into the Powerpod’s Footswitch jack.
5. Touch the smaller cables to one another momentarily.
This should imitate the footswitch’s function and turn the effect processor on.