Phonic introduces the i2600 speaker management system, an all inclusive solution that completely redefines speaker EQ and crossover management for speakers. Phonic's i2600 features 2 balanced inputs including 1 channel precise RTA and 6 balanced outputs in addition to offering S/PDIF digital connectivity. The Phonic i2600 software incorporates numerous state-of-the-art functions and allows for precise adjustment of 4 band parameter equalizers, 15 band graphic equalizers , input and output delay alignment, crossovers, gates, compressors, limiters, phase reversal, feedback elimination, and sub-harmonic generator. Two manners of control are provided to customers. All programs and parameters can be controlled through either the PC software or by using the onboard controls.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 (32-bit)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Motherboard with Intel or VIA chipset
- 256 MB or more of RAM (512 MB recommended)
- Supported on Mac OSX through bootcamp or dual desktops