Looking for an advanced digital mixer with the usability of an analog console? Look no further than the Phonic IS16. On the surface, the IS16 is a 16 input channel mixer with a set of XLR and 1/4" inputs on each channel. The unit also has flexible output possibilities through 1/4" multi outputs, and XLR main and control room outputs. But the IS16 offers so much more than mere inputs and outputs!
Phonic's IS16 Digital Mixer packs an entire studio worth of gear into a small, compact system. Delay, EQ and dynamics are found on all input and output channels, so there is no need to waste money on external processors. Digital AES/EBU inputs and outputs are included, which allow for expanding the scope of your system by connecting it to external digital consoles. A 31-band graphic equalizer is available on the DFX processor for complete refinement of main signals.
The built-in VGA output connector allows all functions to be viewed with ease on any modern computer monitor. A USB/FireWire interface allows PC and Mac connectivity through USB 2.0 and FireWire connections. With built-in EQs, dynamics, delays, digital effects, signal generator, and meter bridge, the Phonic IS16 is not your run-of-the-mill mixer. It is powerful enough to suit multiple applications - as a live sound reinforcement mixer, a stage and in ear monitor mixer or for producing professional studio recordings.
Audio Interface Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10 (x84 and x64)
- Available USB or FireWire port
- Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Motherboard with Intel or VIA chipset
- 5400 RPM or faster hard disk drive (7200 RPM or faster with 8 MB cache recommended)
- 1 GB or more of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard to 10.10 Yosemite
- Core 2 Duo or newer processor
- 1 GB or more of RAM