The Helix Board 12 Plus is part of the new generation of Phonic's popular Helix Board mixers. It features a 192 KHz USB 2.0 interface that lets you individually stream up to 8 independent channels of audio to the computer and return two channels to the mixer for monitoring - all with near-zero latency. An additional stereo stream of audio is available at sampling rates lower than 192 kHz, with users able to utilize the main mix, ALT 3/4 and AUX 1 & AUX 2 signal for recording. Pre/Post switches on each input channel allow users to adjust the outgoing USB 2.0 signal between a pre-EQ, pre-fader, pre-low cut, to a "post" signal. An onboard 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor provides 100 popular programs, tap delay and a foot switch jack. Four extremely low noise Mic/Line preamps, each with 75 Hz low cut filters, inserts and phantom power, and two stereo Line channels offer a variety of input options. Each channel has a 3-band EQ and an option to send the signal to the ALT 3-4 stereo bus, where several inputs can be grouped and controlled together. Tracking individual inputs is easy with the stereo AUX cue. Stereo RCA inputs and outputs make the addition of digital and analog playback and recording devices effortless. Additional features include two AUX sends, two stereo AUX returns, balanced stereo main outs, master AUX section with EFX to monitor, control room/phones source matrix and Steinberg's Cubase LE 4 digital audio workstation software.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2 or SP3) / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 (x84 and x64)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- At least Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Motherboard with Intel or VIA chipset
- 5400 RPM or faster hard disk drive (7200 RPM or faster with 8 MB cache recommended)
- 256 MB or more of RAM (512 MB recommended)
- OS X Leopard 10.5.1 or later with USB support (Mountain Lion currently not supported)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or later processor (G4 processors are not supported)
- 256 MB or more of RAM (512 MB or more recommended)"